We specialise in automation and motion control and have extensive experience in the design, fabrication and installation of flying systems, grid systems and stage lifts.
Installations include anything from the supply of a single counterweight set to the construction of large structures such as a temporary auditorium.
We work as part of the construction team on large refurbishments or new build projects, as well as working directly with clients to undertake fast track equipment renewals.
- project management – we pride ourselves on ensuring the project comes in on time and on budget
- design and design co-ordination – our in house design resources offer a complete service for any project or, when necessary, work with specialist partners
- procurement – we research and supply the right solutions for each project
- installation – our rigging teams’ experience provides a unique advantage over competitors when faced with challenging access issues. Their theatre experience in working to hard deadlines ensures your project always comes in on time
- building construction – we undertake design and build projects including temporary structures for the entertainment and live event industry.
We are experienced in taking on the ‘main contractor’ role for such projects.
We specialise in finding the right solution for every challenge, whatever the scale of the project. If you have a specific project that you would like to discuss, you can either email us or talk to us on +971 (0) 4 885 9009.