Mary Poppins Tour
Eighteen sea containers were loaded with set and stage equipment in order to bring the show to Dubai - except for the rigging and a new truss frame, which were supplied locally by Unusual Rigging and Engineering LLC to carry the front of house scenery.
- supplied all the rigging for the entire UAE run of the show, resulting in significant cost savings
- worked with Chris to create a fake proscenium for the venue
- supplied production riggers for load in and load out
- devised an ingenious scheme to fly Mary Poppins over the auditorium, taking on board the quirkiness of this multifunctional venue
- designed and fabricated a landing platform, suspended between two lighting bridges in order for Mary Poppins to land.
Click for larger view